- Everyone can participate between 15 and 30 years of age. However, Priests or Consecrated, may be of higher ages.
- Minor pilgrims need to have written permission from their parents or legal guardian(s). The group coordinator should bring them with them during the main events of the MariaFest and JMJ.
- Priests do not need to register separately. In the registration system for pilgrims, they can indicate their ministerial status, then they will be contacted via e-mail to answer specific questions that are necessary for their accreditation, so that they can celebrate the Holy Mass and celebrate the Sacrament of Confession in the points destined to it. Each priest is asked to send a certificate of his ministerial status (Faculties), signed by his bishop or community superior to the e-mail address email@example.com
- Pilgrims who manage a currency other than the US dollar (USD), must make the changes of their currencies in the banking centers of their countries or in the exchange centers established in the Republic of Panama. We recommend that you do it from your country.
- For the simultaneous translation of the catechesis, testimonies and others, they must bring an FM radio to listen to the translation in their respective language.